ARP head studs for Can Am x3. Our head studs are genuine ARP 2000 studs. The best studs money can buy.
We chose to use ARP 2000 material head studs on the x3 as it only uses a M9 stud compared to most others MFG M10. On all other UTV's we use 8740 studs as the ARP 2000 is not needed in the M10 and M12 other manufactures use. This material is 4 times the cost of the standard ARP 8740 chromoly head stud and offers much more strength. We feel that with the small M9 studs it is needed.
- ARP 2000 material.
- Increased torque to 50 FT/ LB.
- Increased clamping force keeps head gasket sealed under extreme pressure.
- Allen head for easy install.
- No drilling or tapping.
- A must for race engines or turbo/supercharged.
- ARP2000 - Manufactured by ARP.
- CanAm Maverick x3 2017 - 2021
- Pictures are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.